Trade office inc. TTD is known for helping businesses optimize their digital advertising and over the past 5 years has also helped investors achieve stunning returns.
Since June 2017, The Trade Desk’s 5-year stock return has outperformed many of the world’s most popular technology and consumer discretionary stocks: Ford Motor Company F, Tesla Inc. TSLA, Microsoft Corporation MSFT, Apple Inc. AAPL, Walt Disney Co. SAY and Amazon.com, Inc. AMZN.
The Trade Desk operates a self-service cloud platform that enables buyers to create, manage and optimize data-driven digital advertising campaigns across various advertising formats and channels, including display, video, audio , app, native and social media.
The Trade Desk also provides data and other value-added services, as well as platform functionality. The Trade Desk was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Ventura, California.
Here is how the returns are distributed from June 2017 to today:
- Ford drops from $11.13 to $13.50 for a 21.29% return
- Tesla goes from $71.46 to $703.55 for a return of 884.54%
- Microsoft drops from $70.32 to $270.02 for a 283.99% return
- Apple goes from $37.24 to $145.38 for a return of 290.39%
- Disney goes from $105.62 to $108.67 for a return of 2.89%
- Amazon goes from $978.31 to $2,447.00 for a return of 150.13%
- And finally, The Trade Desk moved from $5.14 to $51.15 for a return of 895.14%