Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status , gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. .
This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination of employment.
The company is based in Aurora, IL. Ideal clients would live nearby in the Greater Chicago area or Milwaukee / Madison.
Iya Foods is a fast growing health food company that sells gluten-free baking mixes, flours, and soon GF crackers online and through grocery stores (launch January 2022). They focus on wellness and make sure to deliver the best quality ingredients to their consumers. Iya places a strong emphasis on supporting the community through a program called Share The Love, for example Share The Love – Children
Iya Foods empowers communities to create lasting memories with healthy ingredients. We are honored to support the growth and development of 15 children living in a small Nigerian orphanage in Osun State. We cover food, shelter and school fees, we also provide mentorship and love to these beautiful kids through our Share The Love impact programs.
Iya Foods is seeking a Sales Associate to support the rapidly growing pace of Iya Food’s sales team. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow with the business and move into the ground floor. We are looking for a motivated person to help and learn. Responsible for submitting retailer promotional contracts, managing retailer portals, and assisting with entry and maintenance of our business management system. This person will report to the Vice President of Sales
KEY ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the sales team 80% of the time and 20% help the rest of the Iya Production and Marketing team
- Submit and manage inbound sales and sample requests
- Support with the VP of sales on retailer presentation and promotional trade
- Help create sales materials for meetings
- Seek solutions to problems and try to create efficiencies when possible
- Help organize and disseminate reviews on retailer categories
- Assistance in monitoring the needs of retailers
- Communicate with production and marketing regarding upcoming sales programs and potential production, delivery or sales issues
- Minimum 3 years of experience in external or internal sales OR 2+ years of experience in a food GIC
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently while being part of a team
- Exceptional team player, able to manage interdepartmental communication with a positive mindset
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and strong communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must be solution oriented
- Positive attitude and desire to know more
- Must be comfortable with mac and excel to analyze data
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Competitive salary of $ 40 to $ 60,000
- 10 vacation days and 5 personal days, paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement in the company
- You will step into the field with an exciting and innovative company
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to the VP of Sales